Third 'Infectious Science' Event
Join us for 'Infectious Science' at 6pm on Monday 6 March 2017
Grab a pint and hear about the latest infection research, at Everyman Bistro, 5-11 Hope Street, Liverpool, L1 9BH.
Discover fascinating science topics with world leading experts.......at the pub!
Would you like to hear some of the most brilliant scientists in your local pub discussing the latest research on Infections and Global Health? Then you can't miss "Infectious Science" - come and hear fast-paced scientific TEDx-style talks from Researchers in Infections all whilst enjoying a pint in the pub!
- Dr Seth Barribeau - Sex, Disease, and Marvin Gaye
- Margaux Mesle - Do you have a map?
- George Lock - Pandemic, Panic and Prevention: The History of Poliovirus
- Dr Greg Lynall - Solar energy in literature and culture
- Prof Miren Iturriza-Gomara - Rumbling guts
- Dr Cyril Caminade - The four horsemen, climate change and planetary health
The event is free and open to all, so please do bring along colleagues, friends or family members and come to enjoy science!
Posted on: 03/03/2017